MORE ABOUT LAYLA
Photography to me is more than just a career, it's a way of life. I have documented everything from babies being brought into this world, to weddings near and far, families of 10 plus, food that will make your mouth water and celebrations of every kind. I believe that memories tend to fade but photos stay forever. I have the privilege of having forever clients who I have documented so many beautiful moments for and truly cherish watching their families and lives expand and grow. I want that to be you too.
Growing up I always had a camera in my hand. I was always the one to take photos at family gatherings and was the artist of the family. I have always loved the arts and working with my hands, I feel incomplete when I'm not creating and snapping those memories for you and your loved ones. My dad actually pushed me into becoming a photographer and I don't think I would have done it without that little push, I will forever be grateful for that. Once I started I never looked back. Like I said, this is a way of life for me and I love being able to capture moments for generations to come.
Things you may not know about me:
- I have an obsession with coffee
- I want at least 4 kids, my husband says two so we’ve decided on a happy medium of 3
- My heart lives in NYC, I've been trying to figure out to live there ever since i was 18
- My son is the center of my universe
- I paint & flip houses as my creative outlet
- I make lasting relationships with everyone that i meet and work with
- I am constantly traveling, bags are always packed with somewhere to cross off my bucket list
- I have a quirkiness that only my family understands
I travel for half of the sessions and weddings that Im commissioned for. My camera bag is always packed, my passport is valid and exploring new places is what I live for.
Some of the places Ive been fortunate to travel and document stories in:
Some of the places I still want to cross off my bucket list:
Harry Potter World